Monday, January 23, 2012

This weekend was not a good weekend.  My DH fell and I was a basket case because I couldn't help him get up--there was not enough room.  So I did what I could to help, got him into bed, and sat down and knitted on a practice wrap.  It is a nice pattern--its a lattice lace.  The pattern is all yarn overs and knit 2 togethers on the pattern row and purl the next row.  Its a nice mindless pattern that I could do while I was trying to keep myself together.  I like the way it looks so I will find a good yarn to make a wrap to go with my summer/spring dancing dress.  I think I will get a bight color to set off the oyster/ecru of the dress.  

So far the toe-up socks have not been  success.  I think I will practice with a larger size yarn and needles till I get it right.  

No comments:

Post a Comment